Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2009

Sorry it has been forever since I have posted. I still cannot decide if I am totally into this blogging thing or not, but I will try to get better. I think it is because I am not a writer, and I would much rather speak to someone than write them a note, so therefore, I run out of things to say that I think anyone would actually care about. Oh well.....

Jolea is fully potty trained now. PTL!!!! Well, except during nap time and at night...we still put a diaper on her those times. She refuses to let Jimmy or I help her go to the bathroom. She is SO independent. Wonder where she gets it from???

Jimmy is still enjoying his job as a Deputy Sheriff with Gwinnett County. His assignment switches every 3 months, and right now he is rotating through all the different units as a relief worker. He enjoys the variety!

It is busy for me at work as well. We just completed our 2009 World Changers Coordinator Retreat, and now are working on hiring our summer staff. I still love working here, and am thankful for the opportunity I have.

I guess that's it for now. See, I told you I don't have much to say (write). If you want to really know what's going on with our fam, then just call me!

No comments: